Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Stylishly Organized Hobby....

My Stylishly Organized Hobby...


So, if you know me or have followed me on instagram or facebook for longer than 5 minutes you know that I love to do what I now call stylishly organize. I love developing systems for my home and my life that will make things a little easier and I love to make it look stylish in the process. This love brought me to the thought, Why not make your hobby a business?! You love to do it anyway, right?

HA!

A couple months after my business developed I had abandoned my organizing youtube channel, no time to organize myself, and more clients than I could handle! It was a mess! I realized that I had to find a new way to continue to stylishly organize and share my hobby with the world.


So I'm getting back to the basics:

My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/organizedalaina
My organizing blog: organizedalaina.blogspot.com

Hope that my hobby can make your life a little easier,

Be happy, Be organized, Just B


Alaina 

No comments:

Post a Comment