Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Beautiful Bins.....The Shoe Bin


Beautiful Bins....The Shoe Bin


In the second edition of Beautiful Bins, one of my favorite & one of the most used bins in my home...The Shoe Bin. 




Every family has that one area in their home where they unwind & relax. That one spot that gives you peace. My family's spot is our living room. It's where our daughter has play time, where we watch TV, where we grab our computers and answer email, and where we talk about our day.

As I mentioned before, my husband and I live in a two story home and taking time from our comfortable spot to walk upstairs and put away shoes is way too much (I'm secretly lazy...lol). 

So how does it work? 

I picked up this wicker basket from Wal-Mart for $17.99. We enter our home, take off our shoes and put them in the wicker basket. At the end of the week, the collection of shoes in the basket find their way back into our individual closets. 

Well placed shoe bin = More time in my favorite spot 

Be Happy. Be Comfortable. Just B. 

Alaina 

P.S. Tomorrow's Beautiful Bin - The Ottoman That Changed My Life.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment