Friday, August 16, 2013

My Beautiful Bin....The Ottoman That Changed My Life


Beautiful Bins.....The Ottoman That Changed My Life



I have an 18 month old. Anyone who is blessed with a child knows that they bring a lot of joy, a lot of change, and a lot of stuff! 

When I was preparing for my baby girl to enter my life, I was planning on being the PERFECT MOM. I decorated my baby girl's Princess Tiana nursery, set it up with all matching nursery furniture which included a rocking chair & changing table. I was planning on changing her everyday on that changing table..... HA! 

My baby girl arrived and life kicked in! After the 1st week, I realized there was no way I was going to walk upstairs to change her or get her supplies. I needed something in my living room that would serve as decor & storage. So what did I do? I purchased the ottoman that changed my life....lol. 

A crocodile ottoman from Wal-Mart for about $20.00 (don't sleep on Wal-Mart) that blends well with my decor and is perfect storage. What do I store in this ottoman? My daughter's diapers, wipes, lotions, creams, shoes...etc. It's BEAUTIFUL!


Be Happy. Be Organized. Just B.

Alaina

P.S. Want to see all of my beautiful bins up close? Check out "My Beautiful Bins - Living Room" video on you-tube! 

No comments:

Post a Comment